Smart Fertilizer UK is looking for an ambitious Agronomist – Account Manager to Lead the Europe Sales team. Working as an Agronomist – Account Manager you’ll be assigned a number of farmers/consultants that you will be account for.
Agronomist – Account Manager
SMART Fertilizer Management, developer of the leading precision fertilization software, is looking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team and contribute to the company’s growth. The successful candidate will be an agronomist with preferable plant nutrition background.
Location: UK, London
1. Achieve sales and Gross Margin targets for area of responsibility and monitor resource budget
2. Lead the Sales Strategy alignment - Globally.
3. Select great people through recruiting, hiring and if necessary, terminating employment.
4. Manage and coach the Sales Reps within the area
5. Assist the Sales Reps in successfully completing business plans
6. Lead the Europe Business Development Team to reach the goals.
7. Agronomist – Account Manager is expected to be proactive and be responsible for solving any problems that arise with software and making sure all account are always
8. Daily Monitor Sales progress and report back to HQ
9. Conduct work habits in a manner that is beneficial to Smart Fertilizer and aligned with the core values and accepted protocol.
10. Serve as an integral part of the Sales Regional Leadership Team.
Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred (agronomy, agriculture, business, biology or related field preferred)
Minimum of two years of sales, marketing, product management or account management experience.
Experience working in the SAAS industry.
Experience calling on large farmers and dealers and ability to influence their decisions.
Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook)