Fertigation Fertilizer Compatibility Chart
Fertigation has various advantages over other fertilization methods, and when properly used, it saves time and money.
In more details, these are some of the benefits from choosing fertigation:
- Fertilizer application is more accurate and uniform
- Fertilizers are applied to specific areas, where they are needed
- Nutrient are immediately available to plants
- Uptake of nutrients by roots is improved
- It saves labor
- It helps to save water, because plants develop a healthier root system
- Nutrient losses are minimized
There are many facets to getting fertigation right. One of them is considering the fertilizers’ compatibility. We hope below chart will come in handy.
In addition, you will find a wealth of information on fertigation in our library.