Fertigation Fertilizer Compatibility Chart
Fertigation has various advantages over other fertilization methods, and when properly used, it saves time and money.
In more details, these are some of the benefits from choosing fertigation:
- Fertilizer application is more accurate and uniform
- Fertilizers are applied to specific areas, where they are needed
- Nutrient are immediately available to plants
- Uptake of nutrients by roots is improved
- It saves labor
- It helps to save water, because plants develop a healthier root system
- Nutrient losses are minimized
There are many facets to getting fertigation right. One of them is considering the fertilizers’ compatibility. We hope below chart will come in handy.
In addition, you will find a wealth of information on fertigation in our library.
- Recommends the ideal fertilizer mixture/ blends
- Saves up to 50% on fertilizer costs
- Comprehensive data on hundreds of crop varieties
- Interprets test results for any extraction method
We regularly update our database of articles, and also work on the quality of materials. Leave your email and always receive new articles in our weekly newsletter. Be the first to know, don't miss the important!