We've got your back!
1. Algorithm improvements - tune and adjust solution for Compound Fertilizers.
2. EC and pH monitoring - add system warnings and hazards.
3. Soil labs - view list of available Soil Labs, details and extraction methods.
4. Season summary report - add Base Dressing (pre-plant) NPK breakdown.
5. Multiple bug fixes.
1. Algorithm improvements – adjust hydroponics nutrient requirements
2. Currencies - support for additional currencies.
3. SMART new branding - logo and name.
4. Recommendation page - add on-demand recommendation notifications and warnings.
5. B2B improvements - built up of user-relationships, control, sharing and more.
6. Multiple bug fixes.
1. Algorithm Improvements - adjust CEC level curve on soil nutrients availability.
2. Algorithm Improvements - adjust N-forms (NH2, NH4) levels in acid soils (low pH).
3. Multiple bug fixes.
1. Algorithm Improvements – adjust OM and pH levels on nutrients availability.
2. SMART! Recommendation – get SMART! optimum fertilizer program for your crops.
3. Fertilizer Checkup – get instant analysis of your fertilizer in terms of solubility, nutrients reaction, chemical balance and more.
4. Account management – UI improvements.
5. Multiple bug fixes.
1. Water Quality – add Boron toxicity hazard warnings.
2. Map – locate your field by google GEO location (latitude, longitude) e.g 51.378084, -0.060253
3. SMART!'s Email Notifications – SMART! will inform you of your fields status, crops growth stage, needed actions, scouting and EC-pH levels in your fields.
1. Algorithm Improvements - consider field previous crop and tillage method contribution for next season fertilizers application.
2. Algorithm Improvements – consider various Nitrogen forms application; Nitrate (NO3), Ammonium (NH4) and Urea (NH2) usage with different ranges of pH and temperature levels.
3. Map – locate, manage, set and control of your fields using the interactive map.
4. Smart Fertilizer Season Report – add season NPK levels and notifications.
5. Multiple bug fixes
1. Set crop to field from the map screen.
2. Real-time GDD (or Heat Units) and cummulative precipitation.
3. Automatic soil data analytics, based on satellite imagery and open sources analysis.
1. Complete field overview as your main dashboard
2. Up-to-date complete status of each field you manage, including: Current weather conditions and forecast, Crop growing status, Planting date, Expected harvest date and more.
3. Extensive options and access to applying actions on your fields, such as: Create and modify field fertilizer programs, Add fields tests results, View soil status, Generate reports, Record harvest information and more.
1. Live local weather conditions and weekly forecast information
2. Enhanced management and mapping capabilities
3. Easy access links to system's main modules
4. Additional conversion units for soil test
1. Season summary added to reports (sum of fertilizer amounts, nutrients per field etc.)
2. Added ability to record your harvests
3. Fertilizer program can be printed directly from the 'Edit Fertilizer Programs' screen
4. Ability to add fertilizers to favorites
5. Fertilizer prices can be set directly on the fertilizer list, without having to go into the individual fertilizer window
6. Farm can be created directly from the 'Add Plot' screen (no need to go to another page)
7. Added water quality alerts
1. UI modifications to recommendation page
2. Fine tuning of Hydroponic algorithm
3. Liming report
4. pH and EC monitoring
5. UI modifications to adjusted value page
6. Bug fixes
1. Liming recommendations to raise soil pH level
a. Blend calculation
b. Blend Ticket
c. Fertigation schedule report for the use of Blends, liquid and Acid fertilizers
3. Manure (organic) Fertilizers for base dressing
4. Target yield in bushels per acre
5. New data for Apricot, Avocado Shepard variety, Nectarine, Mango, Sugarcane, Open Field Tomato, Butternut Squash, Grapes, Almonds were added. yield response curves were constructed, growth stages were updated, data for target yields were added.
1. GEO Maping Navigator - user can interactively plot and measure plots in an interactive map
2. Upgrades to stock tanks features
3. Bug fixes
1. New Feature enables users to manually adjust fertilizer recommendation rates
2. Update to soil test report: new design, additional nutrient ratios, Based Cation Saturation Ratio (BCSR)
3. Improvements of algorithm,(effects of water, organic matter and soil type)
4. Added Aluminium to soil test interpretations
5. Bug fixes
1. New navigation bar
2. Scheduler or recommendation report:
Added all program tests data: nutrients, interpretations, ratios and graphs
3. Bug fixes
1. Crops management updated
a. Support to Hydroponic Crops (search/view/edit/create)
2. New Trial version
a. Add an example crop with full data
b. Dashboard - now open for trial users
c. Language support for the full process (from register to login)
3. Bug fixes